Auction & Event Solutions announced today that it has partnered with IATS to offer pre-event, event night and post-event credit card processing.
Integrating the IATS processing platform has allowed AES to provide clients with a secure PCI compliant credit card processing foundation. This new product significantly increases core functionality for our clients and greatly reduces post event follow up while concurrently increasing review in the following key areas.
- Online registration enhancing participation and ticket sales
- Pre-swiping of credit cards at the event to reduce post-event follow up
- Multi-unit instant pay capabilities to collect revenue real time for purchases
- Instant authorizations at event check-out to ensure funding from credit cards
- New capabilities for self checkout allowing guest to check-out on their own smart devices
- Streamlined event night processes making registration and check-out even more efficient
- Very competitive processing rates which save clients true bottom line overhead dollars
IATS Payments provides payment processing products and services to over 9,000 clients around the world and specializes in services for nonprofit organizations. IATS draws on over 30 years of transaction processing experience to provide secure, simple and cost-effective services for all major credit cards and direct debit (ACH). A First American Payment Systems Company, IATS is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Auction & Event Solutions
AES is a leading charitable technology and service provider and through innovative collaborative event planning tools, exciting event night bidding technologies and on-line auction components,
raises in excess of $70 million dollars annually for over 1,000 wonderful non-profits.
For over 25 years, AES has been providing state of the art technology products and highly qualified event day staff to non-profit and for-profit organizations that produces quantifiable financial results. To learn more about Auction & Event Solutions or attend an informative product and service webinar, please visit www.AESAuctions.com