Event management tools, thoughtfully built for nonprofits
Flexible and relevant technology. Smart tools to improve the fundraising event experience for everyone. Guests, staff, sponsors, volunteers — from start to finish.
Manage all of your event details in the cloud
Auction Conductor is the AES software solution for your event data management. You’ll build your registration and fundraising database in a simple, easy-to-use way that’s accessible to as many users as you require with no extra fee. Year-round use of Auction Conductor is included in all AES service packages.
Because AES managers are fundraisers and event planners, Auction Conductor was built with the needs of the community in mind.
Create your own custom branded event website, personalized to match your own unique look and feel.
Event Ticketing Websites
- Fast and simple setup with our online configuration wizard
- Promote your organization & event with videos, images, and stylized text
- Accept both general and program specific donations
- Recognize sponsors and sell sponsorship packages
- Sell event tickets and entire tables without hassle
- Sell merchandise, raffles, and any other multi-sale items
- Email confirmation receipts crafted to match your branding
- Ticket buyers can update their guest names later, on their own
- Link to your social media pages and empower others to share your event with their network of followers
- Provide maps and directions to the event
- Recognize committee members and key contributors
- Beautiful sites branded to match your organization’s unique look and feel with custom colors, fonts, and logos
Post Event Analysis Reports
Continuing to increase event proceeds while keeping guests engaged year after year is one of the largest challenges for any fundraising organization. In order to make critical business decisions, event managers need to have access to accurate and relevant auction data to yield the best results.
AES Mobile bidding provides auction managers and organizations access to the critical information they need to analyze auction performance and more importantly, quantify return on investment.
With over 30 analysis reports at our fingertips, AES event managers will be able to furnish your organization with the insight and process recommendations necessary to drive growth and improve efficiency, event after event and year after year.
Streamlined event day software to help you manage everything on-site. Touch-friendly, easy to learn, and efficient to use. AES’s Event Manager software will transform the most stressful aspects of your event, such as data entry, payment processing, registration, cashiering and item distribution.
“We have worked with AES for several years now. We come away from each and every fundraiser event beyond impressed with how flawlessly everything comes together and overjoyed at the results. The AES team is instrumental in the success of our events — always making sure to attend to every detail. They are enthusiastic, warm and friendly while ensuring a smooth check in and check out process; keeping our guests happy from start to finish. They are accommodating to every last minute request we throw their way; happily working in tandem with our A/V company, our band and our auctioneer. The tablets provided as part of their electronic bidding platform win over even the most technologically-hesitant guests. Everyone enjoys the auto-bid option, as well as watching the items they are winning. I highly recommend AES to any charity considering using a company to help put on more efficient, organized events. We won’t be without AES ever again!”
Animal Services Organization